Chala Knitted Boots - Dark Choco
Presenting to you, our latest collaboration with @Andienaisyah, #AndienXPyoppBarefootShoes vol. 03: Chala that means The Mother Earth. This earthy name represents varying degrees of emotions: It can be calm and pleasing yet strong and stable at the same time.
As our barefoot shoes allows the little feet inside to be nurtured by nature to grow healthy and natural, Chala(s) are designed following our #barefootshoes principal: letting the mother earth to train and strengthen the little feet (and the little souls):
Our barefoot shoes are designed to achieve barefoot walking feel to support:
- a piece of light and thin rubber sole for outsole to provide better grip & traction,
- genuine vegetable-tan leather for insole,
- 100% genuine leather for upper shoes,
- the wide toe box, zero drop heel, and the whole flexible construction is designed to support natural foot development,
- hand-knitted and styled with genuine raw cow hide laces,
- completed with elastic opening for an easy on and off.
The shoes will stretch and form according to each unique little foot, facilitating longer lasting wear for the minis. All genuine natural leather is intended to be worn without socks as it breaths naturally.